Search results

1. 5020Chris

questions about my sc400-T build

Poorsupra, nice work so far will be interesting to see how it goes ! Cheers Chris in UK
  2. 5020Chris

2l-te Surf to 1uz-fe

Hi, if its anything from the cartune company then it will be spot on, Kelvin is a great help and excellent to deal with. Cheers Chris.
  3. 5020Chris

Hilux 4x4 1uz swap pics !

As above, used a new radiator in mine with a big kenlowe fan and have not had any probs.
  4. 5020Chris

Injector upgrade

Thats good info, cheers.
  5. 5020Chris

VVti Goodness

kelvin, have pm'd you Chris.
  6. 5020Chris

VVti Goodness

Hey Kelvin, have you any idea of the "expected" rwkw yet ? Chris.
  7. 5020Chris

Fuel pump

Hi Alan, I never fitted a swirl pot on my truck and have never had any fuel problems in the 15000 miles that I have done. I am not saying this is the correct way but I have not encountered any problems, I "think" it was sideshow who gave me this info when I was doing my Hilux conversion. Hope...
  8. 5020Chris

One busy engine bay

:)More details and pictures please
  9. 5020Chris

Extra high Extra long (Jumbo Hiace)

Hey Kelvin is that extra high horsepower and extra long black lines from the tyres ?:D
  10. 5020Chris

P/S pump any good for a winch ?

Ok, thanks for the info. Chris.
  11. 5020Chris

P/S pump any good for a winch ?

Hi, am having a winch bumper made for my truck at the mo, and was thinking of getting a hydraulic winch to suit and am just wondering if the lexus p/s pump is up to driving a hydraulic winch or would I be better getting a separate pump ? Cheers, Chris.
  12. 5020Chris

1uz & surf ECU

Yea, on the Wirral too. My truck was a 2.4d and slow now it is 4L 32V V8 and is fast. Manual 'box aswell. Cheers, Chris.
  13. 5020Chris

1uz & surf ECU

Hey dannyboy77, keep reading the posts and make good use of the search part of this site as 99 % of the info you will need is on here. I have been on here a while and the info / people on here have helped me no end. Cheers Chris. Cheshire. England.
  14. 5020Chris

How fast should a 1UZ Hilux be ?

Hey, now we have smoke off the back tyres in 3rd :beerchug: The BFG A/T's aren't gonna last long
  15. 5020Chris

Thanks to Gloverman :hail: Just like to say many thanks to Gloverman for the advice with my Hilux 1uzfe. Goes like a train now ! Thanks Kelvin, Chris.
  16. 5020Chris

Hey Nemesis, if my truck weighed that much I would have to have an engine driving each axle !lol Can't fathom whats up yet, I think its a trip to the "dyno demon" To find out what the rwhp is hoping for over 200. Is this expecting too much ? Truck has been off the road for 2 weeks just checking...
  17. 5020Chris

G52 and R151

Hi, just done the same conversion on my 4x4 '96 hilux and had the same problem. Went to a breakers yard and swapped in a gauge cluster from a hilux surf/4runner as these have the electric speedo and also rev counter. Just have to bear in mind that although the plugs on the back are the same the...
  18. 5020Chris

Hilux dash swap issues.

Thanks for the help sideshow
  19. 5020Chris

Thanks for the replys guys. Ok here's what I have for the fuel delivery, standard 2.4D fuel tank (all clean all fuel lines cleaned out) with an in line filter feeding a bosch fuel injection pump with non return valve which in turn is connected to the standard hilux fuel line. The return from the...
  20. 5020Chris

Hi thanks for the replys. Have checked to see if the butterfly is opening fully with the throttle cable and this is ok, also forgot to mention I have removed cats and the exhaust is all new from the manifolds back to the tail pipe using the same size pipe as was on the ls400 have even used the...