Search results

1. U

A ride in a Hyunda Genesis 4.6L V8

i reckon the white 4 door is actauly preety damn good. i think i could be convinced to buy 1 of them
  2. U

Cadillac CTS-V fast/faster than Nissan GTR?

theres alot of cars faster then a gtr, but 90% of them can only do it in a straight line
  3. U

Has Anyone Run AV Gas in the 2UZ

Avgas is awsome stuff, it just kills ppl. but so does race fuel
  4. U

LPG and Turbo

sorry guys about the massive picture size, i posted with out previewing it. from what i can tell so far you would be correct about the 40kw. but that fine by me. 240kw out of a 2.5lt family wagon should be just nice.
  5. U

LPG and Turbo

hello ppls of the world. finaly got a camera that would work. so here are some pics of the Prins setup on my GTT skyline. the car runs great for untuned car. it costs me $35 to drive the same distance it used to cost me $70............. and there is no knock wat so ever on gas. the car pulled...
  6. U

Supra vs. Skyline

All i have to say is i wish my skyline was a GTR with traction, in torrential rain after work today i came onto boost round a corner not thinking and snapped side ways, cought it, then thinking i was all good backed off the throttle and snapped back the other way sending me off the road up...
  7. U

Supra vs. Skyline

JIBBY may i present you with my not so common 4door varient, some people hate them i love them. its a R34 GTT it has a 2.5l single turbo. i think the skyline would have to be the easiest and cheapest car to modify.
  8. U

LPG and Turbo

hey guys, no pics of the prins setup atm, just waiting to get some time for the install. im using a round tank in my spare tire well. only like 40-50L i beleive. The car is currently tuned for 14psi with a stock turbo and it runs fine on 98 octane fuel, so i'm presuming that it should be fine...
  9. U

LPG and Turbo

Hi, been a long time since i have posted on here. Well i finaly got off my ass and organised my gas injection set up for my r34 gtt skyline. i ended up going a Prins duel fuel setup controlled by a apexi power fc programable ecu. i will post up some dyno sheets once i get it installed and...
  10. U

So easily distracted from task at hand

oh nice work, thats nearly the same as what my father made up but he used a big oil pump. works a treat do u use kerosene? sooo simple but soooo use full
  11. U

injected LPG (again)

hey guys got a simple idea that im trying on my skyline turbo project. instead of the radiator water running though the gas converter i will be pumping the water from a Air- water intercooler, ie the intercooler gets cold water and the converter should stay warm enough not to freeze too. if it...
  12. U

LPG and Turbo

all good points CribbJ. ok soo in the likely event i dont have enough gas pressure, and is forced to go a dedicated carbed lpg setup. what type of ecu would u use to take full use of it. since its a carbed motor now, the ecu doesnt need to worry about the fuel management, would u just use a...
  13. U

LPG and Turbo

cheers cribbj, so realy it seems you realy do want the prins ecu then, just to simplifi the job ie all the P&H and all the triggoring of all the relays and valves are handled by 1 specific peice of hardware rather then a mongrelised setup that would be hard to trace problems with. i know...
  14. U

LPG and Turbo

a question for ya's if u were going a after market ecu. would u need the prins ecu to still piggy back it??? or could u do with out it and use like a standard lpg carb controller to tell all the regulators and fuel lock offs to open or close??? its probly a silly question but if u dont...
  15. U

Vegemite Outrage !!

your 100% correct GUTS, every time i see some 1 on tv giving foreigner's a taste the toast looks like they got vegimite with a side of toast lol. the slightest amount with hot butter is awsome
  16. U

Got my car dynoed today.

hey the skylines got rb20 2.0l straight 6 r32gts-t rb25 2.5l straight 6 r33 gts-t /r34gts-t rb26 2.6l straight 6 in the gtr's in aus there also was the rb30 3.0l straight 6 in the r31's and VL commodores
  17. U

anyone know of any home make fuel

yo, alot of people in the nissan crews here in perth buy tolulene by the 200lt drum and run it 50/50 with petrol to give a high octane fuel but thats the only super simple fuel i know of.
  18. U

Lexus to R32 GTR... Wish me luck!

wowwww nice work mate, u have gone to this much effort u gotta go the whole way and make this work. this when done will supprise many alot of other skyline owners.
  19. U

Infinti VH45

that would be awsome, have u seen this conversion that was done over east ???? http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=35764 even know its a gts, to mee it shouldnt be to different also he used a vh45 then supercharged it. so in theory it should be alot tighter then the...
  20. U

Infinti VH45

shuey..... i want pics, pics now lol. this is a dream of mine i am extremely intereested to see how ur doing this chris