Help!! Me please 1uzfe won't start i wondering wiring issue

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

tatthep

Now I have a very big problem my 1uzfe, I am very stressed.
I connected wire like a diagram and video on YouTube.
I have a gas pump outside the tank. But not a problem, I wonder why the engine does not work. I check everything is fine,
fire spark, fuel good
I saw the teaching of the main wiring to make the engine work.
1, 2 wire black / red, big and small
2, 2 wire black / orange, big and small
3, 1 wire bigblack for starter
nsw have +
1 and 2 hookup 12 v +
ground is good
The ignitors have ground
The rest are connected thường.
Or ecu will crash
my ecu 26,22,16,26 plug
Can someone help?
Everything is ok and ready to start then i switched to crank it's working sound like good but boom 1-2 sec for run try to start again it's not run.
Before ,the engine run normally. I wondering if cold start do not work while starting will result engine die.? ,now, what i can check?
all wire coil has fire and fuel pressure normal,i igniters test like method in some channel on youtube i've seen my igniters is work normal and coil, yes same it's work everything ,I suspect the injectors may not work after starting the engine,same like ecu send cut signal to injectors after start

what happened????, i so sad
Who can help me i will not forget Obligation

bushwhacker

i wanna talk with you about it
I've check cold start injector it's not work i use tini light test , the light not bright , so i know maybe my problem but i test to hooks up 2 small wire black pair with the bigblack everything same boom 1-2 then die but cold start still wont work, but it still work when i checked, i very very very wonder