92 1UZFE LS400 Engine plugs part #'s

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Bollox

This is a long shot, I'm building a new harness for my project and all the connector plugs are as dry and brittle as a popcorn fart. Would anyone by chance have a list of part numbers for all of the engine plugs?
  1. Crank sensor
  2. Cam Sensors same L & R
  3. Ignitors plugs (2) plus pins
  4. Injector connectors
  5. Knock sensors (2)
  6. Coil pack connectors (2)
  7. AFM
  8. Oil Pressure switch
  9. ICS connector
  10. TPS connector
  11. OEM ECU connector pins and plugs

I dont know the part numbers but have some of those in stock. Crank , LH cam , Injectors , Knock(two options I have one), Coil , Oil pressure , ISC and TPS. I have the second series of gen 1 ecu main 28 pin plug as thats all I need when wiring stock harness and the earlier ECU 26 pin plug (same as VVti which I wire heaps of).

I rebuilt a loom the other day with as many new plugs as I could.

That's a long way to send the connectors, I think they are made in the USA, well some of them at least, but I would like to ask you how much to ship them to me,

I dont know the part numbers but have some of those in stock. Crank , LH cam , Injectors , Knock(two options I have one), Coil , Oil pressure , ISC and TPS. I have the second series of gen 1 ecu main 28 pin plug as thats all I need when wiring stock harness and the earlier ECU 26 pin plug (same as VVti which I wire heaps of).

I rebuilt a loom the other day with as many new plugs as I could.
Hi mate, when you talk about the 28 pin plug are you referring to the 4th plug on the ecu?