Recent content by Zorlac

1. Z

1UZ FE Manual Trans./ Ring Gears?

Hello It sounds a good configuration, in my vehicle, and replace the 4.88 to 4.3, the most notorious change was clear up long hills or hills on the highway, you have to go down to 4th (no doubt in 4th this engine is the most wonderful when it behaves. .., feels the feeling of thrust) I have...
  2. Z

1UZ FE Manual Trans./ Ring Gears?

Hello everyone I tell you that I have a 1992 Toyota Hilux 4x4 (from Factory, with front live axle) Install a 1UZFE engine, from a US Specs 1993 SC400, leave it with manual transmission, for this use an adapter for the hood A341 to matted to the box R150F (original of a 1994 4runner) The engine...
  3. Z

1UZ-FE with Rough Idle, mm the IAC?

Thank you! It works as you said , now still have the cel on, but,the engine sound like a cat sleepng :) Finally,im so happy regards :D
  4. Z

1UZ-FE with Rough Idle, mm the IAC?

Hello everyone I always read the forum and helped me a lot in the project finished a while ago a toyota hilux with 1UZ-fe motor (a 1992 SC400) coupled to a 4x4 R150F. At first it has gone great, nothing to say the engine is great, I have only one drawback which unfortunately has now become...