Recent content by UZX73

1. U

1GZ Bellhousing Pattern

Iirc the gearboxside is the same as the 1UZ A340E Engine side is a unique pattern for the UZ
  2. U

1GZ Bellhousing Pattern

Yeah I'm in need of this too
  3. U

1GZ-FE Part Numbers

The site in the op is dead
  4. U

1GZ-FE Part Numbers

The language isn't a big problem for me. Considering getting one for a project and would like to read the wiring diagrams etc
  5. U

1GZ-FE Part Numbers

Does anyone have a service manual for the 1GZ?
  6. U

Project Thread 71 Crown

Great work, I love that gen Crown
  7. U

MA61 with 1GZ-Fe swap

Awesome job
  8. U

1UZ-FE into Carina

About to purchase a Toyota Carina GT and a complete drivetrain from a UZS171 Crown and i've been lurking lextreme for a long time now, I still have a few questions about the swap. As far as wiring goes can I just use the engine harness and ecu without modifying it at all? Or is it an...
  9. U

Possible 1GZ project (R&D Phase)

What ecu you are you going with? Megasquirt has provisions for a V12 with dual knock sensors?
  10. U

gday. got a question. is it possible at all to use a hiace manual behind a 1UZ? will the...

gday. got a question. is it possible at all to use a hiace manual behind a 1UZ? will the bellhousing bolt up or do i need an adapter plate with the UZ bellhousing?
  11. U

toyota 5V-EU

I wouldn't like to necro such an old thread but I'm considering getting a 5V-EU since it's cheap. I understand that it shares alot with T engines, but not the pistons.. What parts from other Toyota engines could I use? 5M was suggested, but I don't think the bore size matches. 1JZ/2JZ pistons...
  12. U

GX71 final drive gear

That's a sweet Chaser My dad had an automatic GT-TT Cresta back in the day
  13. U

Where are you located?

Caribbean. So it's other I guess
  14. U

gearbox adaptor plates.

Sorry for resurrecting this, but would the W58 adapter plate be the same as the W57? If so i'm really interested.
  15. U

1gz-fe engine specs?

I'm more concerned with the oem ecus for it, if they are really engine matched etc. Seen a few go for $3k-4k