Recent content by thesnake108

1. T

1UZFE supra mk3

Ok , i have check many wire but i don't found the problem ... is it possible to delete the IAC ?
  2. T

1UZFE supra mk3

i don't know why but yesterday i test and the engine not lost cylinder , it run correctly , but the idle up and down when the engine is cold , after it's ok ....
  3. T

1UZFE supra mk3

I turn on and off the engine by a circuit breaker on the ignition, when I'm off the engine the IAC is still powering + 12V, all the time
  4. T

1UZFE supra mk3

i have cut the wire of NSW
  5. T

1UZFE supra mk3

for the test , when 1 unplug i have 12v , after when i start i have 13V and when i turn off the key i have 12V but not for few second i have always 12V ....
  6. T

1UZFE supra mk3

ok i do the test this week end , thank you ;) What is the NSW ?
  7. T

1UZFE supra mk3

the relay it's for the light etc not fot the engine ;) i don't wire a diagnostic on the ECU yes i have the power on ECU .... the news of the test of this week end is : i have up my idle a little and i don't miss cylinder in charge when i drive , but when i clutch if i wait a little between...
  8. T

1UZFE supra mk3

i clean idle valve ... the ignition is OK the injector is OK ... my fuel pressure is 3.5 bar i don't know what is the problem ? lambda ? (i delete catalyst ) or my problem is the ECU ... ? or it's possible that my intake are to short between the MAF and the throttle valve because my...
  9. T

1UZFE supra mk3

hi guys , sorry about my bad english but i'm french .... my project is an 1uz into supra mk3 with manual transmission w58 but i have little problem when i run, sometimes all is good , sometimes i lost cylinder and engine stop ... as you can see in the video : i search many...
  10. T

Newbie from France

Thank you , I checked all the air intakes and actually there was one that I had not seen at reassembly, for the moment it turns out well. next road test I'll take you to the curent;)
  11. T

Newbie from France

it's running ^^ I'm really happy, but I still have a problem that just happened, the first start it really good, slow idle stable etc,..... but the second start it oscillates in slow but it take all the rpm very good , do you know where I can look for this problem? (lambda, ? )
  12. T

Newbie from France

yes i understand, it's normal ;) so yesterday after having put everything originally, I reflected on the schemas about the cabalge 1uzfe that I could find on the internet, after found most of the wire of the ecu (+12, earth etc ...) the engine starts but stops immediately ... I think I'm on...
  13. T

Newbie from France

thank you for this adress but it's very expansive for just once time :( all the swap I search to spend the least possible money because in France the parts are expensive ...
  14. T

Newbie from France

ok thanks do you have any picture for simplify the wire ? because the car it's only for track it not necessary the air conditionner etc, he going to start with bottom :) i have found lot of schemas but the color of the wire does not match... i just want to wire the ECU but i don't found a...
  15. T

Newbie from France

thanks for your welcome ;) Now the step is to wire the 1uz ;) At this moment I'm wiring the 1uz, I wire same on this video : the engine start succesfully but i have one question : do you know if this wire is ok for run everyday or not ?