Recent content by Patrick1uz

1. Patrick1uz

1UZFE BUILD THREAD

Got it at a steal of a deal,
  2. Patrick1uz

1UZFE BUILD THREAD

So i have been busy, buttttt I bought the car the engine is going into! A 1988 RX7 vert!!!
  3. Patrick1uz

1UZFE BUILD THREAD

NVM melvin, just used normal needle nose and got them out
  4. Patrick1uz

1UZFE BUILD THREAD

got a pic of them?
  5. Patrick1uz

1UZFE BUILD THREAD

I hate when when shit (parts) are all over the place, so went and bought a storage wall thingy, bin wallet thing? So melvinmelvin this is how I took my valves out, seem to be able to adjust/back them off slowly, so when installing the new retaining clips should be a bit simple? We will find...
  6. Patrick1uz

1UZFE BUILD THREAD

I was going to keep light but not to much of a fan of light, I went white valve covers mainly cause I had white powder sitting around to use, The one valve cover I will have to sand back again due to welding on a -16 an bung to the PVC, going to run a catch can on it.
  7. Patrick1uz

1UZFE BUILD THREAD

Ahh okay, I will hit up a lexus or Toyota dealer here. 15 mins including moving the clamp, setting and compressing ect, 10-15 mins if you take it careful. I rather spend the extra on it... My clamp or "plier" releases nice and slow, twist at the bottom so its got slow movement, If I struggle...
  8. Patrick1uz

1UZFE BUILD THREAD

So this Thursday I should be picking up the car the motor is going into! As well anyone have ideas of what color I should do the heads and engine block? I was thinking one of these or
  9. Patrick1uz

1UZFE BUILD THREAD

Thanks! It will be a bit slow due to work, but will get done!
  10. Patrick1uz

1UZFE BUILD THREAD

Mine it works super easy, I will take some pics later tonight of it in use, found it pretty easy, Where did you order oil seals from? 15 mins isn't to bad, I take my time as well, better to make sure it all gets together properly.
  11. Patrick1uz

1UZFE BUILD THREAD

Lmao alright NVM then on the princess auto idea, unless they ship there?
  12. Patrick1uz

1UZFE BUILD THREAD

currently it is 40% off here
  13. Patrick1uz

1UZFE BUILD THREAD

Its from a store called Princess auto, not sure if you have it down there in the states? Heres a link https://www.princessauto.com/en/detail/valve-spring-compressor/A-p8003725e Currently it is on sale, works so easy on the head, I was scared it wouldnt but so simple If you cant order it let...
  14. Patrick1uz

1UZFE BUILD THREAD

Soo went and bought a spring comp to get the valves out Not doing to much as my woman came to visit me, means less production! aha and lot of fishing lately; another hobby. I have come to a conclusion something had to be running super rich or having an EGR SUCKS. earlier I took the EGR apart...
  15. Patrick1uz

1UZFE BUILD THREAD

Powder cures at 400°F so its durable in the engine area