Recent content by Gsean400

1. G

Need help with supercharger setup

Since there is no kits available, i am totally lost on where to get parts for the install, i saw that the supra store has the 1uz-3uz fish brackets available again, but im wondering if there is a way to install it on the passanger side of the engine.. also where would i get a crank pulley and...
  2. G

Cams for 3uzfe on stock ECU!?

I want to put a set of cams in my gs430.. I was thinking about having a shop regrind my stock camshafts to the same specs as kelfords stage 1 1uzfe cams. It says on the website that NO ecu upgrade is required since it is a very mild cam. I cannot use kelfords cams because my motor has VVTI. You...
  3. G

Time to get serious (supercharged SC400)

Lacking super hard with updates man...
  4. G

How to make exhaust louder without loosing low end torque

On my old 98 gs400 i went with a straight piped cat back exhaust. No mufflers or resonators. However... I lost ALOT of torque. It was almost to the point where i thought i wouldnt be able to squeel my tires from a stop. It was depressing. But i loved the sound! Everyone said it sounded like a...
  5. G

Just bought a supercharger for my gs430. I really need help forums are not helping.

Yeah i know! Thanks steve! And whoever is chiming in to help me. Basically. What im trying to get at is if someone can specifically list me the parts i will need and what will be somewhat cost friendly i could get this going. do have a budget but dont mind forkin out some of my savings to make...
  6. G

Just bought a supercharger for my gs430. I really need help forums are not helping.

Yeahh it is. I have no idea about anything you just posted. Would i not be able to use a fmu do to not having a returnless fuel system? Ad what about injectors? I dont mind getting bigger ones.. :)
  7. G

Sweet what fmu should i go with? And should i just get bigger injectors to be safe? I want a reliable setup. Its my daily for right now. Just want a liitle more out of it.
  8. G

Do you think if were to be running low boost about 3-4psi i could use the stock injectors and fuel pump with no tuning or stand alone ecu? I read that the rmm supercharger kits dont come with anything for the ecu so could i do a direct bolt on? And i see that u have a built transmission could my...
  9. G

So i was planning on getting a mustang gt with a vortech v1 that needed a rebuild. I ended up buying a vortech v2 to replace it. I also ended up buying a gs430 instead of the mustang. Iv had 2 gs400s befor and always wanted more power out of them. So anyways down to the point, im gettig a...