Recent content by dpksc400

1. D

NEED HELP 96 sc400 Electrical

I’m going to try and make this as short winded as possible. 1996SC 400 P0340 camshaft positioning sensor circuit bank one sensor one. Changed out crankshaft positioning sensor both camshaft sensors I still get this code right away it doesn’t even make it up the driveway before the check engine...
  2. D

96.sc400 2nd Gen 4.0.

I need help with the location of the correct timing marks. For both the timing and the rotors a picture that will show them clear as day. And procedure on how far I am going to have to tear it down to just straighten out the timing it's off by one tooth on the Belt. I have a friend of mine that...
  3. D

Temp sender

Ok I'll test it. This is the second new one. I heard someone say that there are two different types of senders one for a gauge and one for A Idiot light. And yes mine is the one with the single pole. It is a 1996 sc400 and it's been a pain in my but. The guy my wife got it from messed it up bad...
  4. D

Temp sender

Ok I disconnected the the sender and it dropped immediately to cold. plugged it in and it rises to hot.
  5. D

Temp sender

I have a 96 SC 400. this is production number 13. My temp gage pegs as soon as I start her. I have replaced the sender twice the plug twice. Peeled back the casing replaced what wire I found to be broken. And resolder the connection. And it is still doing the same thing. I'm not a mechanic in...