Recent content by ak47prince

1. A

Electric gurus how to diagnose and fix electrical problems

haha what you said makes sense to me after giving it a second taught... true.. most bulb will lid up but i will also consider sideshows's power probe 3
  2. A

hi Thomas I still prefer the Sideshows way of doing it. You didn't specify what type of bulb ratings that one must use. Some bulbes won't light up with little shorts or low Amps even up to 2 Amps. i think it should be better to use a multimeter don't you think?
  3. A

92 LS400 with a Tapping/Rattle

hello Sam You mean the engine lost it's gut? the bottom end? Something happen to the crank ? No oil in the sump?
  4. A

Sorry Sorry ,I was busy with my new job as a technician for Lamborghini so i didn't catch up with you dan_T. So .., you spoted the problem? Is it the cam gears?
  5. A

. I guess one side of your cam sliding gears not aligned and jump a tooth difference. maybe it has been removed before by someone. piston slaps and rods are also possible. But please check your cam alignment first. Theres a screw hole that you can look through. If you can't see any screw holes...
  6. A

Good one Good one from you Sideshow.at least for me. I never taught of the possibility that those accessories guys will use the Blk/red as a powersource. Good point.
  7. A

hi So it kept blowing up the 30A fuse when you turned the ignition to start? Trace from the blown fuse to the component that the power is supplied to. Usually too much current drawn by that component will blow fuse but i never blown a 30A before..
  8. A

Will this ECU work with front sump 1UZ-FE?

lamborghini I just came back from the internet cafe in the town an joined a forum called lamborghini-talk. I managed to find a link to a 2003 garlardo pdf of 90 mbs. The link broke halfway and have to download it again tomorrow. I'm searching for any Lamborghini model service...
  9. A

Thanks Sideshow: 5 grand is really serious amount of money if it is for spending on Books and Cds. However ,I have no comments on Tightasses around here. Because I'm also a tight ass too. Not to say i don't have money and won't spend it. I like toyota lexus and the KE70 corolla but i like the...
  10. A

Hi there Sideshow Sideshow mentioned before that ,one don't need to trick anything to start the engine without the auto. He said you only have to snip off the NSW (neutral start) wire so that it won't send signal back to ecu so that the ECU will think that it's in neutral or park. By...
  11. A

1UZFE Celsior Motor in Cressida starting issues

. Make sure some of your vacuum port are blocked . like the one at the ISCV if i'm not mistaken. if not,it will fire and gives you a second or 2 of firing and that's all. And maybe only 1 or 2 injectors are working. try to test your injectors by supplying positive and touching ground and try to...
  12. A

what did i break?

. I think i should say ' He's 100% right when it come's to wiring a 1uz' hoho. But i don't wana upset the rest of the people here that are not as good as you.. I hope to start my own shop one day. Doing wirings for 1jz,2jz,1uz,4ages and some honda engines. But will never come any close to...
  13. A

what did i break?

. Thanks goes to Sideshow. He told me all about the FC pin green/black and relay.. i haven't had the time to check them out yet but i think everybody can trust him when it comes to regarding Lexus wiring stuffs. Just saw his post at toymods too. Well aggieracer ,i will be having an...
  14. A

LS400 5spd M/T

hi Thanks for the video.. i like it so much..