Recent content by 1uzvl

1. 1uzvl

Vortech pulley size

mine does about 6 psi at 6000 rpm give or take.
  2. 1uzvl

TT1UZ to HQ-HZ

are you running spacers?? Im looking at doing the same and converting to ford/jap stud pattern to increase the range of rims available.
  3. 1uzvl

TT1UZ to HQ-HZ

care to elaborate on the wheel/brake combo? What that sorta look for my HQ
  4. 1uzvl

1UZ Hilux Air-Con setup

Don't go any smaller than the original, the hilux one are woefully small.
  5. 1uzvl

1UZ Hilux Air-Con setup

the RD will be now useless, it will need replacing but arent expensive. You realy dont have alot of space with hiluxs so your options are very limited if fans are in the space the condensor used to live. No chance of moving them so you can get the condensor in. You can buy universal condensor of...
  6. 1uzvl

1UZ Hilux Air-Con setup

Use hilux stuff as its more easily available than surf especialy the surf that has the 2.4ltr as its underneath the front of the vehicle. the only real mods that will need to be done is the suction and discharge hose off the compressor the rest should remain the same.
  7. 1uzvl

Supercharging with Fish Bracket...

I'm using a standard rotation v2 on a modified fish bracket.
  8. 1uzvl

Supercharging with Fish Bracket...

I get on a 3inch pulley 5psi @5700rpm. 7psi @6300. You can't go much smaller than that otherwise you will start to get some belt slip.
  9. 1uzvl

Holden VL Commodore

Thought id put some pics up of the ol girl. Just about finished install the Vortech V2 after a year or so. Getting tuned next week. Stock motor/inj with Haltech e6x and home built extractors. Im using a modified fish braket. Self built cooler
  10. 1uzvl

Ford C4 behind 1uz

Had a c4 on my vehicle when i bought it, was a adaptor plate between factory 1uz bellhousing and box.
  11. 1uzvl

Parts FS Ignitors, ECU and C4 Conversion adaptor

Got some leftover parts ill never use, happy to post smaller parts heavy stuff could be costly but your paying so can do aswell i guess. PM or reply to add. Im in Joondalup Perth West Oz. ECU From Celsior Ignitors from asame vehicle $50 C4 trans adaptor, bellhousing and i led...
  12. 1uzvl

Parts FS igniter/ecu/c4 adaptor

All parts located in Perth Aust, may possibly ship items if real keen Igniters $50 Celsior ECU $50 C4 ford trans adaptor, bell housing and beleived to be a 3000 or 3500 rpm stall torque convertor, was in vehicle when i bought it, i never used it $200. Trans...
  13. 1uzvl

Job? What do you do?

Store manager of Natrad franchise in Joondalup Perth, that is for os folk automotive radiators and air conditioning.
  14. 1uzvl

Tension Pully

I used to run alt only with a adjustable alt to tension the belt. I used a 4pk belt as i couldnt find any 6pk in that short a length all though not an issue it easil;y take the load.
  15. 1uzvl

1UZ Engine Pulley Kit..?

There was a guy in NZ that had a gilmer set made, I think there was talk of more.