Won't revs

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

tatthep

Hi, my car won't revs up on N if driving on the road not problem
What wrong ? (Engine swap)

Ok. With that ecu if there is a blue wire in pin 14 of the separate 26 pin plug then earth that blue wire and see if it makes a difference. Otherwise provide some more information. Cheers

Ok. With that ecu if there is a blue wire in pin 14 of the separate 26 pin plug then earth that blue wire and see if it makes a difference. Otherwise provide some more information. Cheers

In the diagram there is no telling with pin 14

I am aware pin 14 is not on any diagrams however I know what it is hence the tip. Have you checked fault codes?
Um if you mean in normall mode when sw. Key on (IG) check engine will show usual the light is not flashing but if you mean check codes on diagnose con. Te1,e1 is it correct ? It show 47,56 i have read one article about code 47,56 not affect how much I do not know if this may be part of it

Both 47 and 56 could cause your issue. 56 doesnt effect later ecu but it causes rev issues on your early ecu. Ive outlined how to sort that so not going over that again. Code 47 i would guess either you have got wiring wrong or you have a sensor or maybe ecu fault. I remove trac and wire the ecu as a non traction control unit as per my diagrams. I find it easier to delete system and i think it makes the engine look a bit tidier. I cut the sub tps off, put a fitting into the hole and use as the air supply for the iac. To sort i would be comparing pin voltage charts to readings from your vehicle. Good luck.

Both 47 and 56 could cause your issue. 56 doesnt effect later ecu but it causes rev issues on your early ecu. Ive outlined how to sort that so not going over that again. Code 47 i would guess either you have got wiring wrong or you have a sensor or maybe ecu fault. I remove trac and wire the ecu as a non traction control unit as per my diagrams. I find it easier to delete system and i think it makes the engine look a bit tidier. I cut the sub tps off, put a fitting into the hole and use as the air supply for the iac. To sort i would be comparing pin voltage charts to readings from your vehicle. Good luck.
Thankyou what should i do?