Help

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Stever

I have a 1uz-fe with an auto trans. I’m building a hot rod and want to run the motor and box but in New Zealand they don’t like you running the large rubber damper on the end of the trans. Does anyone have suggestions on how to get around this?

Yep. Bolts on. Remove the stock three bolt flange and bolt my replacement unit on. I found a picture from the last job but its too large to post so Ill need to modify it sorry and I'm heading off racing sprintboats right now so next week. Unit is $400 bu itself or $350 if you send me your flange back. I do need to know if you are using the early 4 speed A341 / A342 or the later 5 speed A650. I often have them on trade me but I've been too busy for trade me sales lately.

Yep. Bolts on. Remove the stock three bolt flange and bolt my replacement unit on. I found a picture from the last job but its too large to post so Ill need to modify it sorry and I'm heading off racing sprintboats right now so next week. Unit is $400 bu itself or $350 if you send me your flange back. I do need to know if you are using the early 4 speed A341 / A342 or the later 5 speed A650. I often have them on trade me but I've been too busy for trade me sales lately.
Sounds great . You could email me the picture if that helps. [email protected].
Let me know what other stuff you have also.