1994 Lexus Ls400 Wiring Diagrams

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Sam16v

Hi folks new to the site and currently undertaking a 1uz Swap into a Mk4 Toyota Hilux.
The donor vehicle is a 1994 Uk spec Ls400, and despite some serious searching and im struggling to find the correct ECU wiring diagrams. The 1996 LS400 diagram does look very similar apart from wire colours? can anyone confirm this?
If not does anybody have a copy of a wiring diagram that they could share? Many thanks

Just to be sure check the chassis/model code of the donor (if you don't have that then search the part no off of the ECU on toyodiy) if it's a UCF20 then yes the pin numbers should be the same but some UCF10 models had the same type of plug configuration and the pins are different. I think that MY (model year) 93 was the model change from UCF10 to 20 (meaning 1994 car) and MY96 was the change to VVTi. For some reason Toyota (Lexus) do seem to make changes to wiring colours from year to year, however this may also be influenced by who the supplier was for the looms for various production runs.. Either Denso or Yazaki

Ok cheers for that, engine side of things is all wired just onto the autobox now. and seems there are few deifferences. Had a search on ToyoDiy and its a UCF10 (89-94 spec ecu) does anyone have a copy of the wiring diagram to suit, that they would be willing to share? thanks again

Ok cheers for that, engine side of things is all wired just onto the autobox now. and seems there are few deifferences. Had a search on ToyoDiy and its a UCF10 (89-94 spec ecu) does anyone have a copy of the wiring diagram to suit, that they would be willing to share? thanks again

There's nothing to wire up on the auto transmission, it's all in the ECU plugs.

(Assuming you're using the Lexus transmission that came with the V8 of course)

which wires i will cut out bushwaker?
leave just auto 6 wires on black plug back gearbox
cut rest out i will?

Thanks again for the replies, Yes Im using the Lexus autobox, Realise that some of the Autobox wiring is intergrated with the ecu plugs but, have to agree with Gloverman, surely all the switches need to be connected to the ecu so that the autobox will function correctly?
just need a pinout, as the 96 diagram seems to differ from the 94 one iam looking at? cheers