Seller Feedback Aliga

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Treynon

Nothing but the best from this vendor. Paid a fair price on an engine harness and it was uncut and spotless. Also got a few other random items I needed he is definitely the person to go to for your needs so don't worry about getting a bad deal with him. I know this is probably a repost about Aliga but I can't say enough! He also stays in contact with you for your questions unless hes on vacation or something but he lets his people know. Peace

-Mike

I am completely out of patience, ALIGA wasted my time, and my money. REPEATEDLY confirmed he would send a particular part - and specifically NOT another one. I posted photos, used descriptive language, and he still sent the wrong parts - after repeatedly confirming that he would send the correct ones.

Odd, I've bought from him multiple times and never had an issue.

I found him to be one of the most reliable vendors of used parts I've ever dealt with.

The one time we almost had an issue was with an oil level sensor that arrived with a broken float, and after I notified him, he promptly sent another. Most used parts guys would have said "tough".

Not saying I don't believe you, but I think your situation is an exception, rather than the rule with Aliga.

Odd, I've bought from him multiple times and never had an issue.

I found him to be one of the most reliable vendors of used parts I've ever dealt with.

The one time we almost had an issue was with an oil level sensor that arrived with a broken float, and after I notified him, he promptly sent another. Most used parts guys would have said "tough".

Not saying I don't believe you, but I think your situation is an exception, rather than the rule with Aliga.

fine, that's fair - not sure what there is to "believe" though. his posts in my wanted section present the issue rather accurately - is it that in order to support my "claim" I should post picks of the welded tube manifolds he sent?

No, not at all. I just wonder what's happened?

It's honestly quite frustrating for me, since I was so explicit in my confirmation that the items he send were not what he ended up sending.
I was looking for the cast versions of the exhaust manifolds, and he said he had a set. I posted photos, and very clear language on the thread, and in emails. I explained that these were not even going onto a car, that I specifically wanted only the cast-iron version, and that they were not generally found in the u.s. or on u.s. cars that I was aware of.
He assured me that's what he was sending, cast-iron exhaust manifolds - not stock welded tubular manifolds, then 3 weeks later a box arrives with 2 stock welded tubular sc400 manifolds. I said I wanted my money back and a return label and he first claimed that the manifolds were exactly what was in the photos, then that what I wanted probably doesn't even exist, then that he would not pay for return shipping.
I was clear in each correspondence, and only because I was concerned he may not "get it", clearly my initial instinct was correct, and I'm out $85, and stuck with a box full of useless crap.

I had a bit of both. I've purchased some things from him in the past, and as Cribbj has said, fast shipping, and awesome parts. This last time though, Aliga gave me a deal on a lot of small misc. things, and most of it arrived fine, but a few of them were cracked, or ripped.

I informed him of what happened, and he asked for pictures (which was totally understandable) and I emailed him some. He didn't have the parts to replace them, but he was pretty much saying I was SOL.

Not very happy, what good does cheap parts do for you if they are no good?

I'm kinda on the line currently if I'll buy from him again or not.

well my first transaction with him was ehhh, he shipped me a tan switch panel after asking for a spruce gray one. instead of wasting another week and money i painted it gray and havent looked back. however, i will say i have bought multiple parts from him after the fact, and always ships quickly and has good communication.